There are things in this world which we take for granted as being delicate. There are the clouds in the sky which are diaphanous looking on a beautiful sunny day. Yet when the skies become angry the clouds can turn dark and brooding, no longer looking like the delicate wisp of cotton balls in the sky.
Beautiful geese roams the river banks in Amsterdam. Their “oh so white” downy feathers bring to mind, being wrapped in down comforters, on cozy days and nights. However, nature has a resiliency that is endowed for the survival of the fittest. Do not underestimate a goose’s delicate form, for it’s beak can be a dangerous weapon.
Flowers tend to be most on a person’s mind when the word delicate pops ups. Yet year after year, season after season, flowers will grow wildly along the country side without help from any human hands.
My most favorite of delicate things…dolls. Their pretty silky hair and cute smallness lends to the perfection of the delicate of looks. Yet, dolls can last for many years, preserving our memories of childhood within it’s very doll soul.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: DELICATE (Wintersky) (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate (scottseyephotos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Delicate (largeself.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate (onthegypsystrail.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate (abdulmanafphotography.wordpress.com)