Full Moon. It is witness to all metamorphosis that happen during its full light. Moon rays stretch into the darkness to bring change where some feel none exist. Me? I don’t know if I change, but I do feel the changes in the air. The moonlight shines like a beacon, spotlighting the happenings of living things. The moon’s power is definitely underestimated when compared to its other half, the sun. The moon’s pull can change the tides, and its magic can transform a man into a ferocious beast. It is by moonlight that dark and sensual deeds are sought out, including the awesome tales of blood lust by legendary vampires.
The full moon entices the weak to become strong and the adventurous to indulge in ghost stories before braving to sleep under the night sky. In the light of the moon your favorite swimming hole becomes a place where water nymphs and fairies live among the floral and fauna. By moonlight shadows are no longer ordinary while sounds once recognized become extraordinary. Ahhh, but my imagination runs wild, or does it?
#fullmoon, #bluemoon, #dailyprompt
- Full Moon August 20 2013 (healingmeditations1.wordpress.com)
- Full moon over Central Indiana tonight (fox59.com)
- Blue Moon August 2013: What time will tonight’s full Sturgeon Moon occur? (christiantoday.com)
- Full Moon: Tomorrow’s Blue Moon Not Happening Again Until 2015 (scienceworldreport.com)
- “Blue Moon” Tonight in North Texas (dfw.cbslocal.com)
- Full Moon Effects (plushbeds.com)