Focusing is not always easy to do especially when you have other things catching your eye. As one gets older it is easy to look back and focus on the things we should have done. However the past is the past, and the only changes we can make now is in the present which puts focus on our future. So focus on your present because this will not fix the past but at least you won’t repeat it (or at least we hope not to). I hope you enjoy the images I started to focus on in my life, and may you find yours in time.
- Weekly photo challenge: FOCUS (katjusablog.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Focus (yobynos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Flowers in Focus (chrisbreebaart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge/ On the Road: Focus / Lines and Directions (chrisbreebaart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Focus (thetemenosjournal.com)